Wrapping your car will provide many benefits for you and your vehicle:
- Cost-efficient: Car wraps are an investment, but they also significantly cheaper than a custom paint or other methods of vehicle customization at a reputable shop.
- Vehicle protection: Wrapping your car, truck, or SUV will protect the expensive OEM paint underneath the vinyl material. From harsh UV rays and paint damaging elements to rock chips and sand, vinyl wrap will provide a durable layer of protection for your vehicles paint.
- Reversible: Car wraps are completely reversible! Unlike a custom paint job which requires sanding your factory paint and applying new paint over the top, vinyl wraps are removable with little risk of damaging the paint underneath.
- Enhance your vehicle’s appearance: Car wraps come in a huge selection of colors, textures, patterns and finishes. When a wrap is applied by a professional installer, only a trained eye will be able to tell that the vehicle is wrapped in vinyl. The finish of the final product will look exactly like an expensive new paint job. In addition, paint has limitations for customization. With a car wrap you can choose finishes like matte, satin, color changing, camo, even carbon fiber!
- Versatility: Car wraps provide options where traditional paint is not an option. For example, most vehicle leases will not allow you to change the vehicle’s paint color. Because a car wrap is removable, they provide an excellent way to customize the vehicle without violating the lease agreement or warranty.
View our Car Wrap projects